Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Dreaming Peace
An Autobiography


Explain how you see your childhood:

  • Happy, alone, wondering, remembering.
  • Egoless, connected to my Self.
  • Wordless understanding.


 Describe the most pivotal events of your life up to age eighteen:

  • Birth of siblings.
  • Going to school
  • Moving, meeting new people; moving, meeting new people.


Name the people who influenced you the most in childhood:

  • My Self
  • My parents
  • Grandparents
  • Teachers


Explain how you see your life as an adult:


·      Experiencing many facets of life

Summarize your role in life in a couple of paragraphs:

I am an evolutionary, a systems buster, a rainbow,  a catalyst of change, a healer, a mystery, a black hole passage to another dimension.


Where do you see your life heading from here?

Ever onward, ever upward
File written by Adobe Photoshop® 4.0

What is the greatest experience of your life so far?

Remembering my Self
If you could change one decision you made in your life, what would it be?
nothing



Write a summary of your life story:

I am in the right place at the right time



What is the main theme of your life?

Evolution

Are you satisfied with your life?
 Yes


Name a few essential elements that make your life worthwhile:

My time is my own, I can do as I choose, and I have access to information and essential goods and services. And I have a reason for being here.



            Follow the voice of your heart, even if it leads you off the path of timid souls. Do not become hard and embittered, even if life tortures you at times. There is only one thing that counts: to live one's life well and happily...

~ Wilhelm Reich ~


No comments:

Post a Comment