Monday, June 13, 2016

Twatocracy

I am in a total twist here. I feel enraged by the twatocracy. These mean girls; the ones who sit and mock people and make stupid rules about how people are supposed to dress and act and smell and think.
They are the ones behind mindlessly manipulative TV shows like "What NOT to Wear", and "Monsters In Law" and the absolutely nauseating, heinous world of women's magazines and TV.  They victimize everyone, especially other women, by their manipulation of others sympathies. (I've done it myself. This is  a confession of my own sins as well.)
 It goes with the territory of what is expected of female behavior, and is heavily enforced with ridicule, insults and economic sanctions. The goal of these twatocrats is an odorless, uniform, mindlessly consuming populace of minions. Oh I am so sick of them!!
I prefer the real people of this world, the ones on the buses and the streets. The are real, not media zombies!

No comments:

Post a Comment